Saturday, January 1, 2011

*Tagged*

I were tagged to write 11 facts about myself...
Let's see what I can tell about it:

1. I am still single since the day I was bornt. Haha... ( cause I am not twins )

2. I do learnt piano, crayon drawing & wushu before but I forgot most of them already... almost... >.<

3. Due to an incident, since then I don't like to eat noodle.

4. I like to eat cheese & chocolate, hot drinks & milk. Especially cheese~!~!~! :o

5. I owned piano & guitars but I don't know how to play them. -.-''

6. When I was kid I used to catch grasshoppers but now I am kind of fear of them... Maybe they will come and revenge on me. Gosh...

7. I was a basketball player on the school team during my lower secondary study and my jersey was number 12 which same as my birthday. ( Now I don't know how to play already. )

8. The farthest country I went before is just the nearest Singapore.

9. Clan name of my family originally is "Leong" but only my family members' are "Neo". (=

10. I spent 1 year to get my motorcycle license & at the age of 17 then only I know the way to go to Mahkota Parade.

11. I favourite colours that I like is blue, green, grey, black & white. Mostly depends on what they match with. :)

That's all that I can tell about myself for 11 facts & there might still have more facts about myself thought. ^_^

Happy New Year~
Wish everyone stay happy & healthy.
All the best for the year & coming years.

8 comments:

king0228 said...

because of the shit mee u hate noodle?? XDD


and now u know how to drive to PJ n JB~ :D

Anderson Neo said...

Cause the weird taste of that ingredient, not it taste like shit. 0.0

ジョイス said...

hahaha, saw your facts already. happie new year

Anderson Neo said...

Happy New Year~ :D

benny said...

u had talent in everything when u was a kid~~ LOL..
But now........ u still have it, just u seldom show it... < low profile-ing>

Anderson Neo said...

This one I not sure. haha...

hiro said...

haha, u alwaz low profile la, and u really bought that piano ? cool!

Anderson Neo said...

My mom not me. Haha...
MY sis got play one ma...
I very high profile one. :)