Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Working Day~ O.O






















This is where I have been for today's work. :)

Early in the morning my worker and I were sent by my father to a hospital as he said behind Hotel EQ.

As I know, there is no any hospital behind there except Straits Hotel, after that I

get to know that Straits Hotel's building was once before a hospital. o.0

Where we going to do our job ? Top of the hotel. -.-






The only way we can get top there is by the lift and then through the hole above
the ceiling. zZz...





Then...

It was like the scene in Resident Evil... >.<


to the left side there are broken switches and several broken elevator's motors...























Going to find some fuses and put in those switches and activate the broken elevator's motors again ??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

you are just thinking too much. XD

























We have to follow follow the cement platform where both sides are the ceiling of the rooms in that hotel and move till end of it to get out...

So, let the 'hero' moved 1st and I just followed behind of him. :)

Suddenly, the lights of the ceiling turned on and freaked me off... :s



then I hurry up to catch up with the 'hero' out of the door...



but then he already disappeared. O.O! What I saw were just these water tanks.















and actually he just get to the top of the roof with the stair left to the wall outside. =.='











and so I get top there too and this is what you can see from there. :)



















Malacca High School.



Beside Hotel EQ.



Hotel EQ's building.

and...



Hotel EQ's swimming pool, yet I saw a foreign woman wearing bikini sun bathing there and she looked at me. ( Am I so charming? =p )

Oh ya, this is how I looks at the moment. XD





we worked on there for whole day, it was so hot. >.<



and after finish not forget to take another picture of myself. :D








One more thing, this is another thing I saw up there. :)








Hahaha...

That's all for today. :)

*PS : Heard that we may going to work on ship too. :D



No comments: