Friday, February 6, 2009

Damn boring ~!~!~!

Ok , I have nothing to do in the meanwhile so I decided to update my blog .

First of all , my school just started with the new sems . And also new fee ~! Which is more expensive and that do fucked me up ~!

First week of the new sems just ended , so everything is so fine , fine with the same me , the same faces in the class , I am still fooling around in the class , without notes , without paying full attentions ... ( bla bla bla so many more )

I guess there is nothing special in this week , just that I went Sing K with friends and took some photos ( about 2 of them ) ? Sweat =.=" quite " some photos" I think.
But the photo not at me , cause I am just looking too sucks in the photo .

And for this week , I am totally over budgets ! For just 5 days I have spent over Rm 300 ?!
OMFG ! During this economy crisis I still spend so much I am such a SUCKER ...

And due to my laziness,idiotic I have decide to anti-DOTA ~!


And I do my promise you know , I do stop DOTA for awhile , while I writing this blog . XD


No comments: